Chapin Pediatrics “All World” Trivia Contest Info Page
We’ll add information here nearly each day leading to the event!
- Date: Tuesday, October 8th
- Location: we have been invited to use Our Lady of the Lake Catholic Church
***located at 195 Amicks Ferry Rd in Chapin
- Actual Contest Times: hard start for contest at 6:30 PM and contest will end NO LATER THAN 8:30 PM!
***Can you play even if you fail to arrive by 6:30 PM?? YES; come and join for as many questions and answers as your schedule permits!
- Food: we will start serving food at 5:30 for any early arrivers.
***We will serve hot dogs, beans, chips, and fruit until all runs out!
***More food detail will follow.
- Nature of Contest: The event will literally be a fun-fusion event for ALL ages — some questions might be answered by 3 year olds and some by 103 year olds – and every age in-between!!!
- Topics: Disney, College Football, Music/Songs, Bible, and Chapin Pediatrics Staff 411
SO, SO, SO much more info to follow — and we’ll likely make 20 or so announcements across the several weeks leading to the event – both on this page and on our Facebook wall!!!
- How many people form a team???
We will have loads of fun, cool prizes for the winning team — IF you wish to compete for prizes, your team must have 3-8 players.
- So I can’t have more than 8 people on my team???
You may have as many as you wish; BUT if you have more than 8 players, your team will be playing solely for the fun of it and NOT for the prizes.
- What will be the nature of teams???
***We hope MANY will create teams to rep your business or non-profit — BUT you do not need to be connected to a biz or non-prof in order to play and compete.
***A biz team, for instance, does NOT need to be comprised solely of workers at a biz. Neighbors and friends and relatives of a biz owner or employee can compete on a biz or non-prof team.
***You could form a team repping your high school or church or pals from your neighborhood or family members or WHATEVER AND FROM WHEREVER YOU LIKE!!!! Just remember: to compete for prizes, your team must have 3-8 players.
- If I don’t have a team, can I still come and play???
ABSOLUTELY!! You can compete by yourself (and school everyone in the joint) or you can come and get on a team on site — but don’t allow lack of a team to keep you away from the food and fun.
POSE YOUR QUESTIONS ON OUR FACEBOOK WALL — AND WE WILL KEEP ADDING INFO, FACTS, AND –YES!!– EVEN HINTS FOR SOME OF THE QUESTIONS HERE AND ON FACEBOOK, PEEPS!!!!! SO STAY IN TOUCH!