Easter Basket EASY BREEZY RANDOM-WINNER Contest
Okay —- soooooo —- we have an Easter Basket Contest hopping down the path right at YOU!!!
Details for the contest run as follows:
- We will give away TWO Easter baskets to RANDOMLY selected winners.
- How do you enter??? Simply tell us a fond Easter memory/reflection in the comments to this post on Facebook … your memory can be your own, your spouse’s, your child’s, your mom’s or dad’s, your friend’s, etc.
AND the memory/reflection you share can be serious, somber, zany, funny, vague, crystal clear … basically ANY cotton-pickin’ memory you hold —– er, umm, any cotton-TAIL-pickin’ memory or reflection you hold.
- NOTE: If you do not use Facebook, you can enter your memory/reflection in the “Message” box in the form on the following page:
- We will draw RANDOMLY from all you memory sharers early Thursday morning and announce winners at that time.
- Winners will be able to collect their baskets any time on Thursday by 5 PM (or after Easter in the event you can’t reach us on Thursday during the day).
And Happy Easter everyone!!! Let your memory sharing begin!!!