Julie Edwards – March Madness Shout-Out
Here goes Phase 2 of our “Chapin Pediatrics March Madness 1-and-1 Contest” — and you only need to comment on the linked Facebook post to be entered to win!!!!!
Read the rules below BUT ENTER THE CONTEST TODAY – right away – by telling us ONE FOND THOUGHT OR MEMORY YOU HAVE OF OUR OWN JULIE EDWARDS!!!!!
1. We’ll spend much of March offering some “throwback” videos you’ve never seen from our OLD office building as well as presenting some pix of some of our staff members — and we’ll have some new vids launching from our new building by April’s end!!
2. With each post, you’ll have opportunity to chime with your memories of some of our dear staffers.
3. EACH COMMENT ENTRY you make on ANY of the posts gets loaded into our contest.
4. We’ll draw TWO winners by month’s end: one for a basketball and one for a special gift certificate!
5. So even if you don’t know each staff member, you’ll surely see at least one person about whom you can offer encouraging or funny-recollection comment … and, again, this post is of our dear Nurse Practitioner, Julie Edwards, who served ten years with Palmetto Richland Children’s Hospital followed by nine years of school health nursing with Lexington Richland School District 5 before graciously coming to serve you here at Chapin Pediatrics.
So make your entry today in the comments by telling us something funny, something fond, something anything-you-wish about our Julie!!!