Patient Centered Medical Home
We are pleased to announce to you that WE HAVE BEEN OFFICIALLY RECOGNIZED as a Patient Centered Medical Home Recognition through The National Committee of Quality Assurance (NCQA).
Also read further below.
What does that mean for you:
The NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home standards emphasize the use of systematic, patient-centered, coordinated care that supports access, communication and patient involvement. The Patient‐Centered Medical Home (PCMH) is a model for care provided by physician practices that seeks to strengthen the physician‐patient relationship by replacing episodic care based on illnesses and patient complaints with coordinated care and a long‐term healing relationship.
- To know you and your family. We will manage your health care and will answer your health-related questions.
- To work with other medical experts, including specialist.
- To track your health information using an electronic medical record.
- To offer convenient office hours to help you get an appointment at a time that works for you.
- To provide an on-call assistance for after-hours care.
- To work with you and your health care team to develop a personalized health care plan based on mutual goals and the latest medical evidence
During your visit, your provider will instruct you on when you will need to return for follow-up care. You will be given a clinical visit summary and an appointment reminder sheet with this information. If you need us at any time prior to your follow-up appointment, please contact our office at (803) 932-2200, Monday-Friday 8am – 5pm , and we will assist you. If you need assistance after hours or on the weekend, call the office and you will be assisted for after-hours care.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask us