At Chapin Pediatrics our goal is to provide exemplary medical care for your child. We have had to continually adjust how we do that over the past several months in dealing with the COVID pandemic. I just wanted to remind you of some of our current policies so that, hopefully, you will remain confident that the care you receive is done in a safe and appropriate environment.
- Everyone (except little ones who can’t wear a mask) is asked to wear a mask to enter our office.
- We continue to screen every patient for COVID and any at risk patients do not enter the building but have their care provided in our back parking lot “COVID” area.
- Only well appointment patients are allowed in our waiting rooms.
- Sick appointments wait in their car until clinical staff can meet them at the side door to escort them directly to a room.
- Provider schedules are such that sick and well appointments are in separate blocks of time.
Thank you for being patient with us as we strive to do the best we can to deliver the care that you have grown to expect from us. Hang in there and call us if you need us.