We’ll add information here nearly each day leading to the event!
- Date: Thursday, January 23rd
- Location: we have been invited, again, to use Our Lady of the Lake Catholic Church
***located at 195 Amicks Ferry Rd in Chapin
- Actual Contest Times: hard start for contest at 6:30 PM and contest will end NO LATER THAN 8:30 PM!
***Can you play even if you fail to arrive by 6:30 PM?? YES; come and join for as many questions and answers as your schedule permits!
- Food: we will start serving food at 5:30 for any early arrivers.
***We will serve hot dogs, beans, chips, and fruit until all runs out!
***More food detail will follow.
- Nature of Contest: The event will literally be a fun-fusion event for ALL ages — some questions might be answered by 3 year olds and some by 103 year olds – and every age in-between!!!
- Categories: NFL (National Football League), Songs, Science, Disney Movies, and TV thru the Decades
SO, SO, SO much more info to follow — and we’ll make multiple announcements across the several weeks leading to the event – both on this page and on our Facebook wall!!!
- How many people form a team???
We will have loads of fun AND cool prizes for the winning team — IF you wish to compete for prizes, your team must have 3-8 players.
- So I can’t have more than 8 people on my team???
You may have as many as you wish; BUT if you have more than 8 players, your team will be playing solely for the fun of it and NOT for the prizes.
- What will be the nature of teams???
***We hope MANY will create teams to rep your business or non-profit — BUT you do not need to be connected to a biz or non-prof in order to play and compete.
***A biz team, for instance, does NOT need to be comprised solely of workers at a biz. Neighbors and friends and relatives of a biz owner or employee can compete on a biz or non-prof team.
***You could form a team repping your high school or church or pals from your neighborhood or family members or fraternity or sorority or rec league team or WHATEVER AND FROM WHEREVER YOU LIKE!!!! Just remember: to compete for prizes, your team must have 3-8 players.
- If I don’t have a team, can I still come and play???
ABSOLUTELY!! You can compete by yourself (and school everyone in the joint) or you can come and get on a team on site — but don’t allow lack of a team to keep you away from the food and fun. MANY arrived without a designated team last time and ALL found were included on teams!
POSE YOUR QUESTIONS ON OUR FACEBOOK WALL — AND WE WILL KEEP ADDING INFO, FACTS, AND –YES!!– EVEN HINTS FOR SOME OF THE QUESTIONS HERE AND ON FACEBOOK, PEEPS!!!!! SO STAY IN TOUCH!