We are currently looking to hire for the following positions:
In this role you will work at our front desk checking out patients as they leave from their appointment. This role requires the ability to multitask as you will be checking patients out, collecting co-pays, processing paperwork, and scheduling future appointments.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Completion of a certificate program in the medical field preferred, not required
- 1+ years of experience working as an administrative assistant or in a relevant role
- Familiar with medical terminology
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
The ideal candidate for this position has previous experience in a clinical setting. Experience working as an LPN, CNA, or MA is preferred . You will be responsible for working with our other healthcare professionals to help treat patients with various injuries, illnesses or disabilities.
- Basic knowledge of anatomy, physiology, and medical terminology
- Knowledge of relevant nursing care
- Friendly and professional manner with patients, parents, and coworkers
- Maintain a current CPR certification
- Multi-tasking skills
- Effective oral, written, and reading communication skills